Monday, March 19, 2012

Royce On Yelawolf's Illness

Rapper Royce Da 5'9 of Slaughterhouse gave an update on the health of his Shady Records labelmate Yelawolf. Royce also took the time to praise Yela for his enthusiasm for performing--which the rapper says directly led to Yela's current hospital stint.
"I have [spoken] to him, I spoke to him, I called him and checked on him. I think he stage-dove or something like that," Royce da 5'9" told MTV News. "I don't know if people know this because Yelawolf is such a mild-mannered, laid-back kinda guy, but he gets real rowdy onstage and he doesn't mind putting his physical health in danger as well as the fans', which makes for a greater show. ... He's well, he's doing well -- He just had to cancel a couple of shows just so he could get right."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am