Thursday, March 22, 2012

T.I. Hints At Comic Book Deal

In an interview with Forbes' Zack O'Malley Greenburg, hip hop superstar T.I. revealed that he's thinking of doing some work with comic books in the near future. Tip says that Marvel Comics is interested in collaborating, but he didn't reveal too many details.
“There is a Marvel Comics franchise that has been inquiring about my availability for quite some time," he said. "I will not let any cats out of the bag prematurely, however, there is a Marvel Comics franchise that has been requesting about my availability.”
He also revealed that he has big Hollywood projects in the works.
"We also have a new Tom Cruise film with Doug Liman who made The Bourne IdentitySwingers," he added. "I have that as well on the horizon...aside from that, I have some other film things that I'm looking into, something with Kevin Hart that I'm looking into, something with Omar Epps that I'm looking into."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am