Friday, March 23, 2012

Tyga Addresses Shooting Incident

Tyga has made his first 'official' statements regarding the shooting that took place after his concert in Omaha, Nebraska earlier this week. The Young Money rapper talked to Power 106 about the unfortunate incident, which ended with his artist Honey Cocaine being shot in her arm.
“I’m a chill person, but a person wants to be disrespectful… I’m trying to put on a great show for people who pay money to see me. Somebody threw a bottle and nobody want to say who threw the bottle. It’s childish stuff,” he said. “I never really lose my cool, I’m chill most of the time. I never be trying to start drama or something like that. But when you get disrespected as a man, there’s certain stuff that won’t allow.”
“I’m not paranoid about this. You don’t understand… This doesn’t happen, these aren’t fans. This situation escalated because I wanted to do the show,” he explained. “I was dealing with the same people from the beginning of the day, before the show even started. They wanted to cancel the show. There was a bunch of drama going on already.”
“Actually, there were some local opening acts and I told them they couldn’t perform," continued Tyga. "It’s a tour, and I don’t want no opening act performances. That’s what y’all saw on YouTube and stuff. Stuff was going on all day, but I could have left Omaha and said, I don’t care about y’all, I’m going to leave.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am