Monday, March 12, 2012

Wiz Khalifa On Cam'ron:

Wiz Khalifa revealed plans to include a collaboration with Harlemite Cam'ron on Wiz's upcoming album O.N.I.F.C.. Wiz explained in a recent interview why he wanted to work with Cam and why the collaboration was included on Wiz's album as opposed to his mixtape.
“Cam’s not on the mixtape, Cam’s on the album. I did that more justice than putting it on the mixtape, because I’ve been waiting for that collaboration forever,” he said. “First of all, I’ve been a huge Cam’ron fan forever. Him and Snoop Dogg are my favorite rappers. I’ve been trying to get up with Cam for a long time, but it never really happened. My man [Sam] Crespo who works at Atlantic, he called Cam and gave Cam my number and Cam texted me. I was like, oh sh*t, it’s Cam.”
“Cam sent me a song and I did my thing on it, sent it to him and he knocked it right out. It’s real sh*t that people want to hear from both of us," Wiz added. "That’s why I put it on the album. Because the sh*t I did for him is me going into his world, and then the sh*t he did for me is polar opposites.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am