Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Deion Sanders Jumped By His Wife Pilar Sanders

NFL great Deion Sanders' extra-nasty divorce took another ridiculous turn last night (April 23rd) when reportedly "Prime Time" Sanders had to call the police after his estranged wife, Pilar, and one of her friends jumped him and beat him up.
Authorities were called to the star's home in suburban Dallas and Deion said that Pilar was taken to the hospital after claiming she needed medical attention. He says Pilar and her friend kicked, bit and scratched him in front of his young sons.
"Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room," he tweeted shortly after the incident, along with an image of he and his sons filling out a police report. "She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!"
"I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys," he added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am