Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Drake Isn't Going Dance?

Young Money superstar Drake isn't interested in making you dance. At least, not yet.
Drizzy was asked about the recent surge in dance-oreinted music by hip hop and R&B stars like Usher and Drake's own labelmate Nicki Minaj. The Canadian rap star says that fans shouldn't expect him to be hopping on the bandwagon anytime soon.
“For me, the David Guetta stuff just doesn't work. I don't really wanna go there,” he told NME. “There's other artists, that's their sound. They feel in order to thrive internationally that they gotta do straightforward, four to the floor, David Guetta, Pitbull music."
“For me, I'd rather go to somebody like Jamie xx and tell him, 'Look, I really wanna turn the club upside down, but I wanna do it with integrity, with soul," he added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am