Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dr. Dre Says No Hologram Tour

Dr. Dre has shut down any lingering speculation that he had any intentions of taking the infamous 2Pac hologram on a tour. While thanking fans for their enthusiastic reaction to his performance at Coachella and the hologram, Dre said that a tour just won't be happening.
"What up, it's Doc Dre, backstage, Coachella, 2012 and I want to thank everybody out there for all the love and support," Dre said in an interview. "As you know, we had a hologram of Tupac Shakur show up as a part of our show. I want to thank a couple of companies out there that made my idea come to life. I want to say what's up to AV Concepts which actually projected the hologram. I want to say what's up to Digital Domain for actually putting the image together. They did an incredible job -- it was strictly for Coachella, get it right. I want to get rid of all the rumors out there. This was not done for a tour. If a tour happens, we'll see. This was done strictly for Coachella 2012, baby, just for you."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am