Friday, April 20, 2012

G. Dep Responds To Conviction

Rapper G. Dep was convicted for 1993 murder of John Henkel this week, but the former Bad Boy Records star seemed to have made his peace with the decision. G. Dep spoke with MTV about the conviction and said that he holds no negativity regarding how things have played out.
He felt that this was how things were meant to be.
"However it went down, it was just one of them things where I knew I was facing some type of charge, so whatever the verdict was, I knew it was God's will," he said. "Someone was taken from [the Henkel] family, so I can't feel like I was robbed in any kind of way," he said. "I just want to thank everyone that was involved in the case. I don't have no ill thoughts towards anybody."
"I'ma just stay strong and hopefully I'll see y'all in the near future or the far future," he added. "I know life goes on, praise God. And one day maybe I could say hello to y'all again."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am