Friday, April 13, 2012

Khloe Evades Kim/Kanye Questions

Khloe Kardashian wouldn't confirm or deny whether or not her sister Kim is dating rapper/producer Kanye West--but she acknowledged that the two are close and have been for a while. During an interview with Ellen Degeneres, Khloe played coy when talking about the rumored lovebirds.
"Honestly, we've known Kanye forever. He's been a great family friend," Khloe said. "I love Kanye. ... I don't know what happens with Kim. I think they're cute together, I've said that, but, honey, I don't know. I like Kanye. I think Kim and Kanye, they've known each other for a really long time. I think they're good friends, and they're compatible, and I think friendships is where good relationships stem from."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am