Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nas Announces Album Release Date

Nas has officially announced that his upcoming album, Life Is Goodwill be released on July 17th. The rapper's tenth album will be his first since 2008's Untitled, and fan anticipation has been high for the project.
“A lot of the tracks have been my ideas – like I would take an idea from one of the guys that I’m working with, and try and put it together with a different sound that I had in my head with someone else and just try to get people to collaborate that really aren’t used to working together and to get something different from me.”
“This album is, of course, it’s been a long time, it’s been five years since I released a [solo] studio album, so this record is everything,” he told MTV. “This is everything that I’ve got to say…I guess you got to live a little, sometimes not all the time, but you’ve got to live a little and you put that in your music and it’s coming from my life.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am