Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Push Is Good!!!

I'd like to share a quick story for my fellow parents. Nina applied to a very expensive (8K) summer camp this year, one that has a great SAT prep. I broke my neck getting my tax preparer docs for the financial aid application. My preparer rushed the job, I made the deadline. Nina's school failed to submit ONE PAGE to the camp, I was told Nina's application was disqualified from consideration for aid. I called and begged and protested. Nothing. I told them to move fwd w/out Aid. She was admitted. (Of course). I circled back around to a dean at the school, told him the story in writing. Asked dean at Nina's school to back up my true story. Summer camp dean just called. They found some aid for Nina. Do the most ya'll. The all the way most.


anonymous

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am