Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rah Digga Explains Tyler Beef

Rah Digga and Tyler, the Creator have squashed their beef, but Rah Digga felt the need to explain why she dropped her diss track "The N***a In Me." According to Rah, she wanted to stand up for both herself and fellow veteran femcee MC Lyte.
"When I caught wind of what was going on with MC Lyte, I was like 'come on man.' She's not going to come out swinging. Pick on somebody that's going to give you a run for your money," she said. "Everybody excuses it like he's a crazy little kid. Kids gotta be accountable for their actions."
"At the end of the day, this is Hip Hop," she added. "It's no beef. It's not when I see you my goons are going to get you. I'm about to go watch him perform, like stage left, Wolf Gang, what's good? There's no beef. Somebody poked fun in their music and I poked fun back."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am