Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rihanna Crushing On Co-Star?

Could Rihanna be mixing business with pleasure?
The singer/actress is making her film debut in the new blockbusterBattleship, and, according to rumors, she may have gotten a buzz for her co-star Alexander Skarsgard, of "True Blood" fame. She discussed her co-stars in an interview and praised Skarsgard, in particular.
‘I was completely intimidated by the other actors. But I had a lot of scenes with Taylor Kitsch and he helped me out a lot along the way. Alexander Skarsgard is so hot. I had to keep my game face. I could stare at him all day long. I was just watching him on set.," she told Bossip. "He’s very focused and he was really sweet."
She also spoke on her somewhat aggressive image. "I don’t set out to look tough; I just think it comes out a lot in the way I dress my body language and the videos I make," says Rihanna. "I always try and stay true to myself."
"Sometimes I let too much out of the bag, but I always act how I feel.Sometimes it can come across as vulnerable and at other times aggressive, but I’m just doing what I feel like," she added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am