Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rihanna Talks Babies

Rihanna has babies on the brain.
Well, not really. But the singer did address the prospects of motherhood in her recent ELLE interview. Rih-Rih says she definitely wants little ones, but has no idea when. She also acknowledged that having a baby only comes after she finds a man that she wants to share that experience with.
“It could be tomorrow. It could be 20 years from now," Rihanna said about motherhood. "I just feel like when the time is right, God will send me a little angel. But first, of course, I have to find a man. I mean, there’s a very important missing piece to the puzzle here!”
“I feel like it’s hard for everybody!" she said regarding ideal relationships. "I don’t think it has anything to do with being famous. There’s just a major drought out there. […] But I just need to find the person who balances me out, because then things like my schedule won’t matter. I’ve done it before, so I know I can do it again.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am