Friday, April 6, 2012

Scarface & Beanie Sigel Discuss Album

Beanie Sigel and Scarface shared the details of their upcoming joint project Mac & Brad during an interview with Statik Selektah of Shade 45's "Showoff Radio." The news broke earlier this week that the two would be releasing the album and they spoke at-length about why they wanted to do it.
“I can’t wait for this sh*t. Me and Beans doing some easy sh*t right now," Face said. "You know, separate solo acts but eventually we gonna double back and do that sh*t. I just wanted to break that news on XM man, Shade 45. I’m f**king with it.”
“That’s real rap cause that’s like my brother, my big brother,” said Sigel. “From my first album The Truth…my A&R they asked me ‘Yo, who you wanna work with?’ And I was like ‘Scarface.’ Like from the rip. I was set, like if I never did another record being able to do a record with Face I was cool with that man. My mission was complete.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am