Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tyler Responds To MC Lyte

Tyler's backhanded comment regarding MC Lyte's supposed sexuality led to the famed femcee expressing some irritation with the Odd Future frontman. Tyler's line ("Let's get it poppin' like MC Lyte around some dykes") wasn't received well by Lyte, and Tyler responded to the controversy in a recent interview with DJ Drama.
“I don’t know if she’s gay or not,” Tyler said. “It was a joke. But if she took offense, so be it…"
"I’m not gonna apologize, but I didn’t mean for her feelings to get hurt," he continued. "Usually people in that position, you’d think they would laugh it off and go on with their day. But I guess she caught feelings. I didn’t mean to do that, but whatever.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am