Monday, April 2, 2012

Young Buck Misses G-Unit?

The icy relationship between rapper Young Buck and his former mates in G-Unit may be thawing a little bit. At the very least, Buck seems to harbor less resentment against 50 Cent's crew--despite their acrimonious split several years ago.
Buck spoke about G-Unit in an interview with DJ Whoo Kid--G-Unit's affiliated DJ.
"It's been a long time since I've had any kind of conversation with [Lloyd] Banks, [Tony] Yayo, 50 [Cent], anybody really through that camp over that way," Buck told DJ Whoo Kid. "It's been even a long time since I heard your voice to even have a conversation and we having it on air, live for the people. ... At the end of the day, we've made history and I would never not consider not being a chance for us to make history again if ever given the opportunity or chance. My thing is, at the end of the day, we only get older out here in this situation, in life, in itself and the older I became, the wiser I became at the same time."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am