Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2 Chainz To Serve As A&R For "Ludaversal"

Ludacris' relationship with several former members of his Disturbing Tha Peace camp has soured, but he and 2 Chainz appear to still have a great working camaraderie. 2 Chainz revealed in a recent interview that he will be serving as A&R on Luda's upcoming album Ludaversal.
"My job is to give him beats from my perspective, from where I come from," 2 Chainz explained. "I have a long history of club shows and rocking out and he's a more venue artist. So I'm just trying to give him some looks from my eyes and perspective."
"I'm just submitting beats from my eyes, different from what Luda usually does, that's why he hired me," he said. "Me and Luda are definitely two different artists. So, it will be different. I do a lot of clubs. So I'm just submitting 2 Chainz s***. Different things I think he would need or doesn't f*** with."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am