Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beyonce Wants More Babies

Beyonce may be relatively new to motherhood, but the 30-year old superstar has already indicated that she wants to add to her and Jay-Z's growing family. While she admits that she does want more kids to raise alongside her daughter, Blue Ivy, Bey also says she's not sure when the world could expect a second bundle o' joy.
"I have such a full life," she gushed. "I feel like now I know the reason that I was born."
"Of course, I definitely want to have more," she said. "I don't know how many. God knows; I don't know yet."
And for those wondering how she got back into shape so fast, she uncovered the 'mystery.'
"I've been working really hard," said B. "There are no secrets--discipline."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am