Monday, May 7, 2012

B.o.B. Staying Out of Iggy/Banks Beef

B.o.B. steered clear of adding any fuel to the fire of the Iggy Azalea/Azealia banks beef. Iggy and B.o.B. are both part of the Grand Hustle family, but B.o.B. says he isn't interested in jumping into the middle of any feud. Grand Hustle head T.I. has already gotten himself in the middle of hip hop's current catfight, but don't expect Bobby Ray to go there.
"I'm definitely always gonna ride for my team, always. There's no doubt in mind, but as an individual you have to understand what is your business and what isn't your business," he explained. "Now, if something spills over into my court, then I have to handle my business. But as of yet I really don't attract that type of energy to myself."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am