Friday, May 18, 2012

Drake Unsure About Rapping At 30

Young Money rapper Drake revealed that he doesn't know if he's interested in remaining in the rap game for more than a few years. Drake told i-D Magazine that he plans to walk away from hip hop as a young man.
"I personally think that when I find that person and when it is established that we're gonna enter a serious relationship--I mean I don't even know if I'll still be making rap music," he says. "I don't know how long I necessarily want to make rap music for."
"You know, there are artists who are thirty-five and up that still make rap and that still works for them," continued Drake. "I don't know if I want to be that guy. A lot of my music is about being young and figuring it all out. I don't know if I can still make my brand of music when I'm up there. Maybe I'll be just acting or whatever it is."
"I plan to make as much music as I can until a story from Drake doesn't impact you as it used to," he said. "I guess I'll find my way someone else."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am