Friday, May 18, 2012

Waka Flocka Explains Wiz Khalifa Beef

Waka Flocka Flame squashed his short-lived 'beef' with fellow hip hop star Wiz Khalifa several months ago, but Waka took the time recently to explain exactly what started the whole thing. According to Waka, the somewhat one-sided feud began with weed.
He started the thing as a joke--but things got a bit out of hand.
"I met [Wiz] through French Montana, he was a cool dude," he said. "I gave him a whole CD of Lex [Luger] beats…and that's how they hooked ['Taylor Gang'] up. He was just cool like, he smoked mosquito-like blunts - when I met him, he was smoking little blunts. I gave him three grams [in my blunt] and he couldn't hang, but we was just playing though. I guess too many people on his Twitter or whatever [didn't get the joke]."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am