Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jay-Z Focusing On Fatherhood

One of the most respected hip hop artists of all time may be taking a break from music. Jay-Z says that he wants to focus on being a father to his baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter; and that writing rhymes isn't as high on his priority list right now.
While he is still a top draw as a performer, he told The Juice that he won't be releasing any new material any time soon.
“I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feelings to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter,” said Jay. "I want to enjoy this time for what it is. I'm sure that bug to get back in the studio will come back at some point."
Jay-Z released last year's top-selling Watch the Throne album with Kanye West, but hasn't released a solo album since 2009's The Blueprint III.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am