Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kim Kardashian Won't Talk About Kanye?

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's relationship may be the worst-kept secret in the gossip world these days, but that doesn't mean that Kimmy K is ready to go on-the-record about their relationship.
She shut down during an interview with MTV when asked about Yeezy.
"I don't know if I'm ready to talk about him," Kim said. "I feel like I've had such a hard time sharing my love life that now I'm a little bit more reserved on that."
"For me, we've known Kanye for so many years and he's always been such a good friend to all of us," Khloe added. "We've all been good friends with him. For me, I think friendships make the best relationships. Kim is so happy and is such a different person ... She crowd surfs now."
"OK, enough, enough," Kim told Khloe.
"No I love, it," Khloé persisted. "You're like a wild, crowd-surfing child and I love you."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am