Friday, May 18, 2012

Lil Kim's Family Focus

Rapper Lil Kim seems to have put music on the back burner, but the veteran rhymer revealed in an interview just why there are other things in her life that are taking her attention away from recording. Kim is committed to helping her family, and she revealed just how deep her love for her relatives goes.
"People around me know I do good. Mom lived with me until I went away," she says. "She's now in Delaware. My father had ex-wife troubles. Also health issues. He shakes. Spills coffee and food. We have to cook for him, pour his juice. His sickness wasn't diagnosed, but it's a small case of Alzheimer's. I know about 'Honor Thy Father and Mother.' My father and I were estranged, but I've taken him in. He lives with me. I'm very blessed. I live in New Jersey. Every day I give blessings. I know God's helping me."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am