Monday, May 28, 2012

Raz B Outing Ray J & Omarion?

Raz B refuses to go away quietly.
The former B2K member (and future Trivial Pursuit question) is reportedly writing a tell-all book called This Boy's Life that 'exposes' stars such as Bow Wow, Ray J, Chris Brown and Omarion as closeted homosexuals.
In case you forgot, Raz B accused his former manager Chris Stokes and star Marques Houston of sexually molesting him while he was in his former boy band.
Here are some excerpts:
“They say you never know who knows who. Chris Brown didn’t think about that when he attacked me online I have a friend that’s very close to Chris’ camp who told me that Chris was involved with an up and coming songwriter Andre Merritt. So when Chris started going in calling people ‘gay’ and ‘f*gs’ I just dropped Andre Merritt’s name. I knew it was true when he decided to shut up.”
“Bow Wow was younger than all of us, but the record company figured his affiliation with us (B2k) would be great. I didn’t see it for myself but I was told by Fizz that Bow Wow and he got involved with each other. I didn’t put a lot of stock in it then. It would be a few years until I realize that Fizz wasn’t lying. In 2005 Bow Wow and Omari became “inseparable”. It wasn’t until rumors forced Bow Wow to end the relationships. The gay talk was hurting Bow Wow’s business.”
“There were no girls; there were no breaks, and absolutely NO meat. Our diet was so strict that I remember passing out during rehearsals because of our heavily restricted diet.”“…Me and Boog (Jarell Houston, known as J. Boog) resisted the most. Fizz and Omari (Omarion) however seemed a lot easier to take advantage of. I suspect it was because Fizz was so much younger and Omari was just gay.”
“Ray J was cool at first. I was under the impression that he wanted to help me. But just like with Whitney (Houston) he was just looking for someone to use. Ray J said that he was mad about how Chris did us and other artist, but Ray J just wanted airtime.” He went on to say, “Ray J made a diss song about Chris being gay, but that’s the kettle calling the pot black.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am