Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rihanna Hates Speaking 'American?'

Rihanna may have surprised fans when it was revealed that the sexy singer would be making her upcoming acting debut in the action blockbuster Battleship, but the star herself had to make an adjustment or two for her foray into action heroine-dom. Rihanna says that she had to get used to speaking with an American accent.
The Barbadian beauty says that she still isn't comfortable with it.
“I hate to hear myself speak especially because I was speaking in an American accent," she says. "But I guess I’ve always been like that. I hate to hear myself speak, so now it’s a whole different thing. I have to get used to it.”
There are rumors that Rih-Rih will be making an appearance in the next The Fast & the Furious film.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am