Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Suge Knight Says 2Pac Called Out Dr. Dre

Suge Knight has never been known to shy away from throwing dirt on former associates and revisiting old feuds. The former Death Row Records head says that, not only is the music business full of homosexuality, but also the late 2Pac once called out Dr. Dre for his alleged sexuality.
"Ninety-five percent of them is closet cases," Knight told radio host Howard Stern. "I wouldn't say ninety-five percent because I don't know all of them, I know the ones that was on my label [Death Row] was like that -- recently, [Dr.] Dre went to my P.O. and tried to get me violated, he snitched on me. I haven't even seen the guy since I've been home. I'm on parole -- anyway, he went to my P.O. ... He basically put a restraining order on me. Only people I know put a restraining order on somebody, unless it's a battered woman, wife, baby mama, I don't know a so-called gangster rapper going to put a restraining order against another man. I'm saying he's gay because there's a guy named Bruce and they've been together for years."
"We had meetings in the red room and once we had these meetings, you had to put everything on the table," Knight continued. "Everybody had some drinks and wasn't nobody lying. Anybody got caught lying, it was always a consequence. So Tupac stood up and said, 'I'm tired of this, I'm tired of this. Dre, you's a f*ggot.' Dre said, 'First of all, I'm not a f*ggot.' He said, 'OK, then you're a homosexual.' He said, 'I'm not a homosexual.' .... Dre, you's a f*ggot."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am