Monday, June 4, 2012

Big Sean Dismisses Beef

Big Sean wants no parts of any Young Money/G.O.O.D. Music beef. Despite the fact that the two crews are engaged in a high profile war of words (mostly via Twitter.) Sean says that this issue is something that he has nothing to do with it.
"I think beef is weak. Crack is wack. I don't encourage that," Sean said in an interview. "Yeah, I'm cool with Pusha T, I'm cool with everybody. The thing is, people gotta understand that we got no point in beefing. We got families to take care of, we got moms to take care of. I ain't about to be over here arguing with nobody. We all on the same team. We all young men, black men, black, white, it doesn't matter, but just entrepreneurs trying to get it."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am