Monday, June 4, 2012

Ciara Gets Vulnerable

Ciara is prepping her comeback album One Woman Army for release and the R&B starlet says that she will be opening up in her music and fans can expect a slightly new approach from her this time around.
"This is the most vulnerable I’ve ever been in my life and in my career and I’m so confident with being vulnerable," she says. "At one time I was very afraid to be as vulnerable as I am and I really let my heart into this. This is like a journal, my own personal journey when you get this record. Of course, you have to have some dance moments, it’s only right that we do that."
"There are fun moments, very personal, there are moments when I darn near cried writing songs but it was really about pouring my heart into the songs and let the music take me away," she added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am