Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kola Boof Broke Up Kimora's Marriage?

Kola Boof is all kinds of crazy. The former mistress of Osama Bin Laden-turned-author-turned-raving-Twitter-psychotic is making claims that she is the reason Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou are reportedly on the rocks.
"I am the reason that they broke up," she told the New York Daily News via email. "I have slept with Djimon Hounsou throughout his marriage to Kimora Lee Simmons. I don’t think it’s a secret to people in Los Angeles."
"I am not in love with Djimon Hounsou & he is not in love with me. The only reason I had sex with him was to get revenge on Kimora," she continued. "Kimora nearly destroyed my life and my children’s lives. She is a lecherous, two-faced, money-obsessed witch and a delusional snob.”
“It’s just too much,” she wrote. As for Djimon, she made him sound like a meek lamb who just wound up in America two days ago.
“Djimon is a great human being. He’s just lost in a culture he doesn’t understand,” she wrote.


No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am