Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A$AP Rocky Confident In Album

A$AP Rocky spoke proudly about his upcoming LongLiveA$APproject during a recent interview with Fuse. The rapper shared that he's poured himself completely into the album and doesn't think the media, fans or industry is prepared for what he has coming.
"There was a lot of blood, sweat and tears put into this project," he shared. "For the most part, I'm very happy but I've never been in this much pain in my life. All my pain was devoted and sacrificed for this project. This is the most passionate thing that I did...There's nothing out that's gonna be compatible to what I'm about to put out with this [album]. Nobody's project is gonna be touching this because it's not just Hip Hop. This is a revolution. This is a new start of something new. I embarked on something new...I don't think the world is ready for what I'm about to give them."
"I'm working on a documentary for London. It's gonna come on the news," he also shared. "They support me. I love London."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am