Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rick Ross Salutes MMG, Health

Rick Ross appeared on BET's "106 & Park" to celebrate and promote the release of his new album, God Forgives, I Don't. During the appearance, Rozay took the time to show his appreciation to the fans and share his enthusiasm for his Maybach Music Group imprint's future.
"I think the first thing I should do is thank the fans and supporters," said Ross. "It's a big day for me. I want to say thank you."
"MMG, man. Just watching the whole MMG brand go to the next level, and we gotta welcome Rockie Fresh to the team. Shout out to Omarion. It's just exciting. Gunplay, murda!" he added.
The rapper also briefly alluded to his previous health concerns; he revealed that he's much healthier now. "Yeah, health-wise, I'm feeling a lot better," he said. "I'm gettin' a little sleep, you know what I'm saying? It's all love."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am