Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cassie Talks About Her Resilience

Cassie spoke to BWATT magazine about the resilience should discovered going through career--and life--ups and downs. While she gets criticized for being nothing more than Sean "Diddy" Combs' arm-candy, Cassie says that she's taken her lumps and is better off for it. She wouldn't change a thing.
"I think every moment good and/or bad has shaped me. A terrible performance, an amazing one," Cassie said. "Losing friends in my life, making new ones. I change every day and I’ve learned to take the good with the bad and make positive out of every experience. If I cared at all what people thought of me, I would just want them to say that I’m resilient."
She's reportedly working on her long-delayed sophomore album, King of Hearts.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am