Thursday, August 9, 2012

Toya Wright Blasts K. Michelle

Toya Wright has had enough.
She blasted "Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" star K. Michelle over her allegations that Toya's current husband (and K. Michelle's former boyfriend), MempHitz, abused her. She blasted the reality diva in an interview with Talking With Tami.
“[K. Michelle has] all these false allegations with no proof!" Toya said. "Mona Scott called [Memphitz] to come be a part of the show and I told him don’t feed into that. Do what you have to do. Get your attorney involved…[K. Michelle] has no story line…You are her storyline…Like, why would we be a part of that? Mona called him to be on the reunion. No! We’re not going to help you get ratings.”
"She [K. Michelle ] went on 'The Breakfast Club' radio show running her mouth and talking about me and my husband!" she went on. "I want her to keep my name out of her mouth! Hell a lot of people abused her! Where is the proof that my husband beat on her? Where [are] the police reports that my husband threatened her son? I need some proof! If anyone knows my husband they have nice things to say about him — even his ex-girlfriends never came forward to say he was abusive!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am