Thursday, August 9, 2012

Charles Hamilton's Comeback Show

Rapper Charles Hamilton is working to get his career back on-track after stints in a mental hospital and in prison. The Harlemite has announced that he will be returning to performance with an upcoming show in New York City.
Hamilton explained that the "Charles Hamilton Experience" will feature rhyming, live production and DJing.
"August 14 at SOB's, 'The Charles Hamilton Experience'…you're going to get to know me a little bit better," he said. "I'm actually a lot quieter than people think. I always wanted to be quiet, so now I'm quiet in a loud setting. Everything I do live is what I'm going to be doing in my room: making beats live, DJing, recording songs live, playing the keyboard, singing…I want people to be aware that I can still make the boom-bap kinda music."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am