Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Evelyn Lozada Issues Statement

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada issued a statement addressing the controversy surrounding the domestic violence incident involving she and her husband, NFL star Chad Johnson, who was arrested and subsequently cut from the Miami Dolphins.
"It is with great sadness and much trepidation that I release this statement addressing the domestic violence incident that happened this past Saturday," she said via statement. "I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me, it is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well. I'm grateful to my family, friends and fans for the outpouring of support during this difficult time."
The couple's VH1 reality show "Ev & Chad" had also been abruptly canceled due to the incident.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am