Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chad Johnson Speaks

With all of the madness surrounding NFL star Chad Johnson and his wife Evelyn Lozada--head-butting, arrests, Johnson being cut from the Miami Dolphins and Lozada filing for divorce--the public had yet to hear from Johnson himself regarding the controversy. But he finally broke his silence today, first issuing a series of tweets explaining his take on things.
"I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred," he tweeted. "I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death. I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life."
He also released a statement to Black Sports Online.
“I am going to let the legal process run its course. I wish Evelyn nothing but the best, I have no negative words to say about her, the only thing I can say is I love her very much," he said. "I will continue to be positive and stay training hard for another opportunity in the NFL."
"I appreciate all my fans and supporters and if I have disappointed you in any way, you have my sincerest apologies," he added. "Once again I will continue to stay positive and appreciate all the support during this tough period in my life.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am