Monday, September 10, 2012

Chief Keef Leaves Twitter

Chief Keef is trying to smooth over the backlash that is still swirling after his dismissive tweets regarding the tragic murder of fellow teenage Chicago rapper, Lil JoJo. Keef insists that the tweets, which seemed to mock JoJo's death, were the result of his account being hacked.
He also insisted that he nor his affiliates had anything to do with the killing.
"Man, been thinkin bout this chicago street sh*t a lot. My prayers go out 2 Jojo's family on their loss," he stated in a new series of tweets that were subsequently deleted. "I didn't know him but he young jus like me. i can assure everyone that i had nothin 2 do with this tragedy tho. my twitter acct was hacked."
"My prayers go out to jojo's family on their loss. He was young like me, out there trying to get it," he added.
He also indicated that he wouldn't be tweeting in the near future.
"I appreciate music, so I'm going to focus on that and sign off of Twitter I won't have anything to say until my album drop 11/27 #R.I.Pjojo," Chief Keef tweeted. "i got a LOTTA sh*t 2 say but this aint da place...my music is. i love chicago & i wanna make this sh*t big for us! tell our story. #300"
"Since i was put in a messed up spot i think that i finna sign off this twitter sh*t for awhile or at least til my album drops on 11/27" he added. "Album comin 11/27..maybe sooner. fredo gbe mixtape comin soon 2."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am