Thursday, November 15, 2012

Rihanna Talks Sex & Image

In her GQ spread, Rihanna touched on her sexually-charged image. The leggy singer revealed that she thinks that American's prudishness about sex makes people misunderstand her.
"That comes from my culture. That’s just the way it’s always been, and I think that for people, especially in America, they make it like the forbidden fruit, but that only makes kids more curious….I was a lot more naive about the way I moved and the way I was being perceived," she says. "The more you hear people talk about ‘Oh, you’re a sex symbol,’ it just makes you think, ‘Why are you saying that?’ And I figured it out."
"I like to feel like a woman," she added. "I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, like I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am