Monday, February 25, 2013

Lil Wayne Responds To Luke

Veteran Miami rappers Trick Daddy and Luther "Luke" Campbell have both voiced their criticisms of hip-hop superstar Lil Wayne's recent disrespectful rant aimed at the Miami Heat. In an interview with 99 Jamz, Wayne was asked how he felt about Luke's opinion, in particular, and the YMCMB star was defiant.
“I can't change nobody's personal opinion. I can't change nobody's personal view,” said Wayne. “I can just keep doing what I do and keep putting food on the table for my family and that's what I'm going to do no matter what."
“I haven't [read Luke's letter], but I already know how he feels about me,” continued Wayne. “I've never met him actually. ...Ever since I got here, there were billboards and signs saying, ‘Lil Wayne, Go Back Home,’ you know what I mean? And I didn't do anything.”
“This is Miami, I can't move,” Wayne added. “I got the best skate weather, ever, down here. ... Like I said, the main thing I really want to get out there is that I do apologize for the misunderstanding to the city of Miami. I love everyone here, it's just I'm passionate about sports and I felt very disrespected, that's all. I felt very, very disrespected.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am