Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Juelz Santana Pushes His Album Back Via Power99FM Interview

Juelz Santana is pushing back his forthcoming album. The project was previously announced as dropping in 2013, and that much hasn't changed--but Juelz told Power 99 that the album won't be released until towards the end of the year, at the earliest.
"Born To Lose, Built To Win, that's what everything is pretty much gearing up to," Juelz said. "Just pay attention, I told you, this is that free pay-per-view. [It'll come out] probably fourth quarter. I ain't got no date, definitely no date but you'll start hearing music soon. I been working for a minute. I ain't gonna say [I've been] out of commission, but I ain't been doing what I've supposed to been doing for a little minute. So I'm just doing a little making up right now."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am