Friday, September 23, 2011

Beyonce Following Daddy's Example?

While Beyonce is taking it easy on the singing and dancing while she's preggers, the superstar is looking to expand her repertoire as a businesswoman and--a labelhead? Bey says that she could be taking a page out of her father, Matthew Knowles' playbook and begin shepherding new acts.
"I am starting my company, my label," Beyonce says. "I want to create a boy band. I want to continue to produce and do documentaries and music videos. I eventually want to start directing for other artists. Once I know that I have my stuff together and I trust that, I can do it for other artists. I see so many male artists building these empires and passing their knowledge on to other artists and development. I see myself doing the same thing and hopefully other younger artists when they grow up and they have been around for 15, 20 years, they can do the same thing."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am