Monday, October 24, 2011

Matthew Knowles' Baby Controversy

Matthew Knowles' mistress Alexsandra Wright is claiming that Beyonce's Pop wanted her to give their baby to his daughter and her hubby Jay-Z. According to Star magazine, Wright says that Knowles wanted Beyonce to raise her baby half-brother as if he were her son.
“My first though when he asked me if I would give up our child to Beyonce and Jay-Z was, ‘Are you out of your mind?’” she says. “Nothing in the world, no amount of money would make me give up my child, you can’t buy my child from me![...]Maybe Mathew thought money could buy anything.”
She says she doesn't think Beyonce knew about the proposition.
"I don’t believe that Beyonce or anybody else has a clue about what was flying out of Mathew’s mouth," she insisted. "I don’t think it was anybody but Mathew."
Ummmm...ew.

1 comment:

smudd677 said...

When one has sex they run the risk of creating a new life. its a responsibility not a game. If the story is true. To deny a child his birth parents to hide his imoral act, not only that to sugjest that he be raised by his sister so that he would still have the benifit of watching him grow while the mother would be out of the picture. Is crule and selfish and the act of a deperate man.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am