Monday, October 24, 2011

Remy Ma: Wedding Planner?

Incarcerated rapper Remy Ma has revealed that she will likely hang up her mic shortly after her stint behind bars is done. While she believes she will record again, she says that hip hop isn't in her long-term goals anymore.
Remy says she wants to help plan weddings.
"Pap always laughs when I tell him, but I want to do two more albums and then become a wedding planner," Remy revealed in an interview. "That's something how people are like, 'I want to open a restaurant.' Or, 'Oh, I want to start a clothing line.' I want a wedding-planning business, and make special days come together. And charge them a lot of money to do it. When I get out of here, oh, nobody gonna be able to stop me! I'm unstoppable!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am