Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Webbie Disses Terrence & Rocsi



Webbie Disses Terrence & Rocsi
The beef between rapper Webbie and "106 & Park" hosts Terrence J and Rocsi escalated a bit this weekend with the rapper releasing a video and tweeting disrespectful taunts aimed at both hosts. Webbie was banned from BET after allegedly making inappropriate comments to Rocsi during a show appearance earlier this month.
"Not holding nmo beef with @TerrenceJ he a wanna be a** n*gga," Webbie tweeted over the weekend. "Ima just simply beat him up when I catch him."
"How can you tell me I'm not, I 'am' BET," Webbie said in a video. "You looking at BET right now. So Terrence, I'm sorry your b*tch [co-host Rocsi] wanted me to put that d*ck on her. Get your h*e, man. Get your f**king h*e man. Get your h*e man."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thts vry childish for a grown ass man to even say...wtf.!??

Anonymous said...

This nigga Webbie zooted

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am