Monday, January 9, 2012

50 Cent Apologizes To Interscope

50 Cent and his label, Interscope Records, may be on the verge of making amends. There has been a tremendous amount of acrimony between the two parties, with 50 Cent publicly voicing his disdain for the label via his Twitter account. But, it seems that 50 has had a slight change of heart. The rapper tweeted that he was wrong for blasting the label publicly and he wants to remain cordial with labelhead Jimmy Iovine.
"Discovered a computer glitch leaked my song. Sorry to team at interscope for over reacting!" he wrote. "I put a lot in to this project but I don't care if it ever comes out. Jimmy iovine has been like a mentor for me. I just want to stay friends."
50 has voiced displeasure with album leaks and lack of promotion for his material over the past year.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am