Monday, January 9, 2012

Ludacris Closing Straits Restaurant

Rapper/entrepreneur Ludacris will be closing his restaurant, Straits Atlanta. The eatery is Luda's first entry into the restaurant business, but following his announcement that he plans to open a new restaurant called Chicken-N-Beer at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, he will be closing Strait's doors.
"As I continue to learn and evolve as a businessman, I am extremely excited to put my restaurateur footprint into a new venture inside the busiest international airport in the United States, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport," said Luda. "Straits was a great segue into the industry and with Chicken N Beer I can create my own concept. I look forward to expanding my creativity and driving to a much higher plane."
Straits Atlanta opened in 2008 in Atlanta's Midtown neighborhood.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am