Monday, January 2, 2012

50 Cent 'Disgusted' By Labels

Rap superstar 50 Cent is growing more and more frustrated with his label situation as time goes on. The rapper has been embroiled in a well-publicized feud with Interscope Records over his upcoming album. 50 aired his grievances once again via Twitter, revealing that he is completely turned-off by industry politics.
"My next album is great its shame the hardest people to work with were suppose to be on the same team with me. SK," he tweeted December 31st. "I'm not doing any press for this album. I worked really hard on it my music speaks for it self. I may put out another mix tape for fun. SK"
"Music was so much fun for me now the people and politics involved disgust me," 50 added. "I'm putting out a song tonight FT EM at 12:00 PM happy new year"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the link...http://youtu.be/OOyA2arL8iI

big dick willie said...

He. Look sick Omg he need to eat !!!!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am