Friday, February 17, 2012

Birdman Buys Slim A Maybach

Cash Money Records founder Bryan "Birdman" Williams treated his brother and label co-founder, Ronald "Slim" Williams, to a new Mercedes Maybach. The purchase comes on the heels of Birdman giving new cars to label superstars Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj.
Birdman showed off the luxury car in a new video clip. [WatchVideo Here]
"My brother, money can't buy the love and respect I have for that n*gga," Birdman says in the video. "[He means] everything on Earth to me. I'd give that n*gga my blood, my veins, my vessels. He's the coolest n*gga in the world -- he's the head n*gga in charge. He's the coolest n*gga I ever met in my life. Money can't buy love."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am